On July 27, the Beaufort Regional Chamber held an Annual Meeting for all members and the first Board Meeting of the fiscal year. Among the reports and benchmarks of the day included transitions to and from the Board of Directors, as follows:
- Three directors who have completed their term of service:
- Christina Wilson, executive director of CAPA
- Past Chairman Evan Wheeler with Dominion Ener
- Past Chairman Dick Stewart
- Five new directors of the board:
- Roger Bright, Director of Business Development for Forino Company
- Veronica Hemmingway Southern Lowcountry Director for the Coastal Community Foundation
- Ethan James Broker-in-Charge, Charter One Realty
- Lisa Philp, Counsel for Mitchell Brothers
- Courtney Worrell Co-CEO of 303 Associates
Also, Jennifer Tuckwiller passed the gavel and the title of Board Chair to Graham Somerall.
For a full list of the Board of Directors, who provide oversight and guidance to the staff of the Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce, click here.