Our core competency, our reason for being, is to help Chamber members succeed. We attack that challenge from a variety of angles – click on the link for more details:
Access to workshops, networking events and other opportunities to grow your business
Advocacy on the behalf of Chamber members to improve the business climate
Visibility for your business and organization through member events, newsletters, member directories and other outlets
Resources to help you succeed more efficiently.
* Connecting Chamber Members with other Members
* Connecting Chamber Members with customers and stakeholders
* Reaching elected leaders through the Chamber
* Understanding and influencing government changes through the Chamber
* The Chamber works to improve economic conditions to help your business thrive -- from streamlining the permitting process at the local level to promoting a wider, safer Interstate 95.
* Chamber leaders connect through close and concentrated relationships with local, state and federal legislators, and those who can help influence decisions.
* To see our 2012 Legislative Agenda, click here.
* Marketing opportunities through beaufortchamber.org and beaufortsc.org.
* Marketing opportunities through e-flash sales, sponsorships, and additional marketing opportunities.
* Exposure for your business.
* Increased brand awareness for your business through your affiliation with the Beaufort region's premier business organization.
* Help you work smarter, not harder.
* Educational seminars / opportunities, such as Business 4 Breakfast and access to 24/7 learning opportunities through Business Training Team.
* Bid notifications to grow your business.
* Use the Chamber to access free help through the Small Business Development Center, SCORE and the Lowcountry Small Business Hub.